Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Image


Lately some friends commented that Zaid looks like me and Maisarah looks like my late mum. Perhaps so... Well some friends still remembered my late mum from her visits during my school days.
At least my two kids have my looks. I cant say much about Zaki though. Zaki got my family's hair do.... He has his father's features actually. Cant help it... A is still the father of the kids.
Zaki is still in his exam week. Three more papers to go. His last paper will be on the last day of SPM actually, on Dec 16. A long break from Dec 07, second last paper.
Today was a busy day for me. Went to JPWP to settle Zaid's secondary school. Got the transfer forms from SMPJ and had to submit to JPWP. Then I had to run some errands. Had a sumptuous lunch with the kids at Restoran Puteri. Then did some shopping at warehouse sales. Got ourselves some good bargains. The kids had to wait for me to get my new blouses and they got their goodies too. So no complains.... Had to bribe them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment