Friday, January 8, 2010

What a week!

The first week of January 2010 was very hectic for me. Beginning the last week of December until today, I was busy at the kindergarten... This year's intake was unbelievable. The most students I've had in 9 years managing the kindergarten. Alhamdulillah...

As I did not anticipate the volume, my stocks are running short. Had to order more books and uniforms and had to redo the time table and the school's arrangement. Luckily a parent donated more tables and chairs to us.

Well... as usual every year we will have crying toddlers. worrying parents and parents/maid waiting by the door and window. But only for the first 3 days. By today, most of the kids are able to adapt to the school. I have not started teaching yet coz still busy with the other management thingy.

I manage the kindergarten on behalf of an organization I am involved with. It is my passion to teach and we have won award for the best management in our area. I always feel good surrounded by kids; whether big or small. It makes you feel appreciated.... You become more patient. I thanked the organization for allowing me to manage the school. Maybe one day I will have my own school... Wishful Thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment