Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sarah is 10

Sarah is 10 on July 5, 2010. Had a small party for family and friends on Sunday, July 4th at the poolside. Her brothers prepared the place as I had classes until 2 pm. We had a small gathering and had lots of fun eventhough there were no other children at the party.

The kids are all now in double digits age. And that makes me feel old.... I thank Allah for giving me the kids as they are my only harta dunia and akhirat. I gave up my houses in return for the kids and would do anything to keep them. Come what may, nothing could separate me from my kids now.

Looking back, nobody could guess that my life is better off now. I've gained my weight and I am happier now. Should I know that life would be better, I would jumped into singlehood long time ago. But yet...its never too late!

Syukur Alhamdulillah for all the goodness in life and I look forward for my better years ahead with my kids....

No comments:

Post a Comment