Thursday, September 9, 2010

1st Syawal 1431


Its Hari Raya today. Prayed at Darussalam with the kids and then they went with A. This year the kids dressed up for Hari Raya. As long as I can remember, this is the first time they are properly dressed for Hari Raya. I somehow wanted them to remember this Raya eventhough 1st Syawal is never my favourite day.


Tomorrow we will be flying to Singapore for holiday. Since cant think where else to take the kids, we decided to go holidays. Singapore pun Singapore lah... Still overseas... This year my kids received duit raya in Singapore Dollar.... Last year we were there coincide with Formula 1. Perhaps next year I will take them somewhere else. That means I need to save money from now. I hope Allah will murahkan rezeki I and I can spend more for the kids.
Selamat Hari Raya to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment