Sunday, December 2, 2012

The truth - finally revealed

In an unexpected twist, I finally found out the truth about A - his true self and his unlawful behavior during our marriage. Even though a bit late as we are already separated; thus it is good to know the truth. I felt relieved as I did the right decision of separating and to endure more pain and bullshit from him is not worth it. But on the other hand I was disappointed for his action towards us during the 19 years tenure.... He never felt guilty for behaving like he did and after 23 years knowing him, I realized that he had never changed. His portrayal as a good man and husband could fool anybody and I protected him during my tenure.... Eventually after years of divorce, the 19 years were all deceit. Thank God I didn't wait longer as I can imagine what's like if I knew the truth during my tenure... How crush would I be? How crazy could I become? And I don't think I want to know....

No comments:

Post a Comment