Thursday, January 24, 2013

Adjusting Time

As 2013 is in progress, my time has become very limited; that is time to laze around. In anticipation of possible setbacks in my career path, I decided to venture into doing extra hours of classes elsewhere ( not my comfort zone) and after a month, I found it exhausting yet satisfying... Even though I had to run around daily, the outcome is worth it. I do not need to be involve in any tussle with co-workers and I eventually could control my own time.


All I need is to fine tune my time and schedules to accommodate all my classes and optimize the satisfaction. I had the opportunity to help more people and assisting those who really can appreciate and value you is more satisfying than pleasing a bunch of ungrateful people.... I pray that Allah will give me strength and good health for me to continue with my passion for teaching and help those in need.

As for my personal life, I need to put it on hold. No hurry to venture into any relationship as I would rather stay this way and see my kids grow and not worrying about the others. All I have now are my kids and my students whom I have grown to care and cherished.

Btw next week I will be celebrating my birthday. I already bought myself a present which I had dreamt of... And may the era will treat me good......

No comments:

Post a Comment