Thursday, April 4, 2013

Praying for Mak

I was informed by A that his mother was under the weather and was admitted into a private hospital last Monday. She had to undergo some further check-up as she was in constant pain. When I met her two weeks ago, she was complaining about her pain but I thought that it was her normal ailment. When the result came out, A asked me to visit her if I have time. Not knowing the whole truth about the sickness, I asked him again. He finally told me that his mother has stage 4 cancer.

I was shocked... I wish I could visit her at the hospital but I know it is not advisable. He himself is against the idea as I don't want to hurt his wife's feelings but to think of it, I am still the daughter in law even though I am no longer married to him. As the ties between me and his parents is unbreakable, I am still legally their daughter.

She has to be admitted into another government hospital soon and before she goes there, I will pay her a visit with my kids. I pray that she will recover and may Allah bless her with good health....

No comments:

Post a Comment