Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Salam Syawal 2013








1 Syawal 2013... Marks my 5th year anniversary of singlehood. Alas, I survived 5 years alone without a partner and I am proud of it. And A has been married for more than 3 years now.... And I wish him happiness.

Mak passed away on 4 Ramadhan recently. I was by her side when she breathe the last breath. I attended her funeral and honestly, I was glad that we made peace. The last few months when she was ill, I met her a few times. I seek for her forgiveness for all the years when I was "attached" to her son.


I am all alone on this raya. Since A lost his mother recently, I offered my "turn" to him as he is only here for a couple of days. He will be going back to JB with his wife and her kids. I on the hand will go up north with my kids....

Selamat Hari Raya to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment