Saturday, October 5, 2013

My beloved kids... 11 years passed....


Here they are, my beloved kids some 11 years ago. This picture was taken just after we came back from performing our Haj. Those were the days when they were still small kids; Zaki only 10 years old, Zaid 5 years old and Sarah almost 2...

1st October 2013 - marked 5 years me being single and looking back, I think it was the best decision. As life goes on, being alone doesn't mean I need to be lonely. Life is too short to worry or ponder what might have been or to be sad over the lost years.

As I looked back at this picture, how much they have grown and how mature they have become, I felt blessed with these gifts; the kids I shared with A.I thanked A for giving the opportunity to become a mother and a wife for 19 years. But at least I am a mother forever....

Dear kids, my love for you is unconditional and please take care of yourselves.....

No comments:

Post a Comment