Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A New Feeling

Tomorrow is my birthday. Another year added and I am just beginning to relive my new life, new feelings and new resolutions. My last 2 months was hectic and frustrating coz had to go to court to settle a lot of things. It was tiring and not cheap too. But principle wise, I am going to go through all. If A thinks that I will withdraw and accept his offer, he is dead wrong. Now I am not going to allow him to undermine me, belittle me and take me for granted. I am going all out to make sure that he will pay the dues. It may be lengthy and exhausting, but with the support from close people around me (esp my friends), I will fight till the end. I will fight for my dignity, my kids and family. I will fight for the principle....

No comments:

Post a Comment