Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Passing Away...

Remember few weeks ago I was writing about proposal? Today I found that he passed away last Monday. He suffered a heart attack and I was informed by his daughter. I was supposed to meet him last week when he came to KL but according to his daughter, he was not feeling well and rushed home after being in KL for 3 nites only. I thought that he was busy or refused to meet me but maybe he knew about his condition and dont want me to be upset. Should I were to meet him then, I think I would be more devastated now. I am sad as he was very concerned about me and my kids. He always voiced up his worries about us and now I understand why. He even sent me a present for my recent birthday and I will cherish him.

May Allah bless his soul and thank you and goodbye to you Abang. Al-Fatihah....

No comments:

Post a Comment