Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Lost Feelings

I woke up this morning feeling regret. I dont know what happened in my dream but the feelings were overwhelming. I regretted my actions that I did 21 years ago. It happened in June 1989. Why didnt anyone stopped me from making the worst mistake in my life? How could I be fooled? Why didnt I thought of the consequences?

I am full of regrets. I know nothing could change the past but how I wished I could just turn back the time. I had so much in life happening at that time but I decided to end it just to please another person.. And now I regret.... All I wanted now is to let it go and start a new life, far away from all. Dont want to think what had happened and live life to the fullest.

It would be difficult to start all over again at this age but I will try to put the past behind me and relive my life with whatever thats left and with whoever I want....

No comments:

Post a Comment