Thursday, June 3, 2010

Looking forward...


I am looking forward for a better life; not that my current life is not good. As my court date will start end of June, I look forward for the end of the trial. Whatever the outcome, at least its the starting of the ending of the last chapter. I really wanted to end it ASAP and have a peace of mind. This month marks the 2nd anniversary of my worst nightmare which left a permanent damage of my vision. How time flies... and I am really glad I was able to survive the ordeal. No doubt it caused trauma to my kids and I, but we managed to cross over the line.
Looking back I am glad I made the decision to end the marriage. Dont think I could but now, I am happy being single with the kids. The kids got my undivided attention and my unconditional love.... I really hope my kids would appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment