Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Busy 2011 Start

The starting of 2011 was hectic! With two kindies to run and a new task at the organization. With the kids starting schooling, I was exhausted. The two kindies (new kids registrations and new kids adjusting) were a handful. I was running back and forth and by the second week, everything was almost normal. Had to train the new teachers and getting all the supplies in before the school starts.

I would like to thank all my good friends who helped chipped in for the new school. May Allah bless all of you.

My other classes also started on second week. Had new students and my timetable is full throughout the week.

For the next few weekends, I have programmes involving the ADUN and will be on my toes. I am enjoying the tasks given to me and insyaAllah I will be able to fulfil the requirements by the office.

Wish me luck, friends! I really need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment