Thursday, January 20, 2011

Unexpected events

I received a call from a new friend and we ended chatting at a coffee shop till midnite. What an unexpected surprise coz this new friend attended A's wedding last year and also a buddy of A's wife. Well.... A is actually her third husband! What a surprise! I suppose that this is he had always wanted and yearned. Perhaps this time, she is able to keep him grounded. Well having a lot of experiences, she may be able to succeed this time.

As for me, I am glad knowing that he ended up with his present wife and his dream wife is fulfilled. The best of luck to him and may they have happiness till the end.

Btw I managed to get tix for Justin Bieber's concert in April and more eventful is that I had tix for the Eagles concert in Singapore next Feb. Will have a great time at the concert. I better start listening to the songs to enable to sing along during the concert. What a great way to celebrate my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment