Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another sick friend


This is Esther. She is Sarah's piano teacher. She has been teaching Sarah since October 2009 and she is a very patient teacher.


Last Saturday, I received a call from the music centre. They informed me Sarah's class was rescheduled to 11 am. They only informed that Esther couldnt make it for her usual class.

On the way there, I noticed that theres jam at Jln Ampang. I tot there was an accident, I turned to another road and yet still jammed. Finally when I reached the place, I was 10 minutes late. Then only I knew that the roads were closed because of Le Tour de Langkawi....

Sarah's new teacher, a young Chinese girl is a pleasant and also very patient. Then she told me that she would be replacing Esther for good. She later told me that Esther had cancer - stage 4! I was shocked coz she was okay when I met her last week. Esther would always give Sarah some sweets and Sarah is always looking forward for her piano class.

After the class I enquired form the centre's staffs and they confirmed the news. How sad... and suddenly I felt bad. I never had the chance to thank her for what she had done for Sarah. Suddenly I realised that life is short. You will never know whats in store for you.

Here I would like to tell my kids and my friends that I really appreciate all of you. Thank you, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment