Friday, March 19, 2010

School break

The school break has come to an end. Did not go anywhere though coz I have classes for students who are in boarding school. Thus, I still enjoyed the holidays but the kids close to me. They had their own plans: swimming, basketball, gym etc. As for Sarah, she is hooked on Chipmunk and Naruto. At least nobody is watching the TV. I had the pleasure of owning the remote control for once..... Bliss!

Starting next week back to same routine; school, classes and kids not at home. Zaki will start his orientation on March 29 and the classes will resume after that. At least he is not far from me.

Been thinking of going away... needed a break, A BIG BREAK! But there are constraints. MONEY for instance. Will work harder after this and perhaps earn a lil bit to go for holiday with the kids. I am looking forward for the months to come as there will be more court hearings not that I like it but at least its the sign of ending, closure....

Praying for the best and I really need to put the past way way back behind me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment