Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mum's Day with My Aunt




I celebrated Mum's Day yesterday with my aunt by attending a concert by Datuk Sharifah Aini at the Palace of The Golden Horses last night. It was a night to remember for all of us coz the concert was entertaining. My aunt came together with her youngest daughter all the way from Alor Setar to enjoy the eventful night with a few hundred people who attended the concert.




It was mother's day and birthday present for my aunt. Could find anything else to get for her; so I hope this concert would be meaningful for her as she is a fan of the diva. My cousin, being 18 years old at first could not appreciate the songs but eventually she had a great time. She managed to take some pix with Mawi and became my camera-girl during the concert.




The concert ended at 12.30 am and we reached home at 1.00 am. I really hope my aunt had a really good time and its my only way to tell her that how she meant to me... like my mother. Happy belated mother's day to you, Kak!

No comments:

Post a Comment