Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cartoons - Disney

I love to watch cartoons. Ever since I was young, I look forward to watch Magical World of Disney on TV. Those days bukan ada ASTRO... only RTM 1 & 2 and yet the movies were a weekly treat. As I grow older, I still love the cartoons. In fact when I was at varsity, my late dad would tape for me Thunder Cats. I enjoyed cartoons so much that until now I cant kick the habit. I have compilations most of the Disney productions and I will watch them with or without my kids. My kids somehow or rather picked up the interest too.

I remembered watching Lion King maybe more than 50 times with Zaki. He was 1+ then. He kept on repeating the same movie again and again.... And yet I still like the movie. When I was pregnant with Zaki, I watched Beauty and The Beast and ever since then, the songs had been my favourite. Peabo Bryson and Celine Dion....

Sarah is also hooked on cartoons. Now she is repeating Mulan, Mulan 2; me Lion King and Beauty and The Beast; Zaid Lion King 1 1/2 and Lion King 2....

We are having a gala time watching all the cartoons. At least I have some common interest with the kids. CARTOONS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment