Saturday, May 1, 2010

Under the weather

Been under the weather for the last few days actually. After the kids had fever, then it was my turn. All I needed is just some sleep.... So I did that for the last few days. The weather was unpredictable and bloody hot!

Btw today is my aunt's birthday. Called her early morn and got the kids to wish her together. Last year I was in Bangkok and my kids called my aunt to wish happy birthday. This year birthday and mother's day present will be delivered when she come over at the end of the month. Cant wait to see her. Have not seen her since last Dec and she has never been in my new place. I hope she will like this new place.....

Today noon, we went to GE Mall as I have something to buy and I arranged the kids to meet A. I asked him whether he wanted to have lunch with the kids and as expected he refused. He was rushing as usual and took the kids to buy some shoes and toys. Sarah had been eyeing some toys and a few other things and the boys manage to tumpang beli together,.... Hahahahah. As for me, I didnt join them as I dont feel like it. I waited until they are done and came back.

I hope I will be better next week. Can still feel my body aching and tired... I need to gather some energy for tomorrow. I have many classes..... Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment