Sunday, May 16, 2010

Double Celebrations

First it was Mother's Day and then Teacher's Day. Mother's Day was celebrated with my kids - presents, steam boat dinner and wishes... Teacher's Day was celebrated with my students - gifts, drinks and wishes. Both, wonderful!

I adored my kids and my students. They bring joy to my life and my insentive to work harder and to be more dedicated. Every time I am with my students, I learn to love our differences and their efforts to please me. I can see that they are improving and appreciating my effort. My kids, no words could describe them. They are the centre of my life and each day, I prayed and Thanked Allah for borrowing them to me. They filled the emptiness in my life and with them, I dont think I need any other companion. As they are still living with me and Sarah will be with me for a LONG time, they completed my life. Whats there being in a relationship when you are not appreciated? Not only that, they shortchanged your life, hurt you mentally and physically.

There may be other companions for me in the future, insyaAllah but at this moment, I am happy with what I have. No complains and not wanting or seeking. Had enough of mistreatment from others. I want to love GOD, myself and my kids.....

No comments:

Post a Comment