Saturday, March 5, 2011

Finally... Decision Made

After months of thinking and contemplating, I finally decided to send the boys to A as they needed a father figure in their lives. Perhaps A may be able to control the boys and he had been promising many things should they stay with him. To realised their dreams (?) and perhaps my offers were not lucrative, I think the boys would get what they want from their father.

It was hard for me but I had to do it coz I needed to move on. As A had his life all worked up, maybe now its my time to work out my life. Perhaps think for my future... THe last two weeks was spent clearing the rooms and spring cleaning my home. I had to rearrange my timetable to accomodate Sarah's time too.

Been busy with my classes and there will be many meetings for the next three months. My classes are wonderful as the students for this course are attentive and understanding. I am enjoying my time with the new students.

Am thinking to go for holidays soon. Been surfing to search for a new getaway with my dear Sarah. Btw my trip to Eagles concert was GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment