Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mixed feelings

The last two weeks was very hectic and I was dead tired.... Had classes almost every night for the last two weeks and a big event on both weekends. And worst of all having Zaid with conjunctivitis, a severe one. He could not attend school and his term exam. And the school refused to accept his MC. I am surprised with that A could not sort this matter with zaid's teachers. If zaid is still under my care, I would have tried harder but......

The most disappointing thing is that his wife somehow is not willing to take care of my kids. Bukannya budak kecik pun.... Since dia sakit, jaga lah sekejap. My duration being married, I was the one taking care of all of them in sickness and barely a month being with him, they were given ultimatum and warning after warning..... What happened to the so-called complete family he claimed to have with wife, maid and the works!!!?

I have mixed feelings now.... Should I or shouldn't I? I want A to be responsible for his kids and most of all be responsible for all his wrong doings. What the use of a wife should she not able to care for your own flesh and blood? Is she only after your wealth? But whatever it may be, my kids have all the legal rights and I will make sure that they know their rights and will fight till the end should anything happened to me. Is this the perfect one that you yearned and cried over for the last 21 years?....

What a sad thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment