Friday, March 18, 2011

An uneasy gut feelings

The last month as I thought was a starting of a new leash of life (with the boys staying with A) turned out to be a turnaround. I started having this uneasy feeling ever since early of 2011 but I could not confirm any. After I sent the boys packing, I realized something amiss. Not wanting to trust my gut feeling as it was all over years ago, I made my move. I soon realized that my gut feeling was right but I could not do more to help. It's sometimes the choices that we make in life and how we live with it. We have to make things right and work towards it.

No doubt my feelings is deep but to start anew is never my priority. Don't think I wanted to be in the same situation again... Now I hope he will sort out his problems and for once and for all, be a responsible man!

No comments:

Post a Comment