Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Different Approach

I decided to play the game differently. Since A sent an email stating that he wouldnt fight for the kids, I let him visit the kids at my home. Before his lawyer starts sending letters saying that he doesnt know the condition of his kids at home, I let him come and see all. He accompanied my kids swimming at the pool and Zaki asked whether he wanted to come to the house. It took him longer to climb up all the stairs and my kids were winking at me.... Hahahah....

I hope there will be no more questions about our place and they played the piano for him. He took the kids out for dinner after that and I stayed home. It was almost maghrib and I just came back from my class.

As usual, he is still busy with his phone, calling and sms-ing.... And I thot he would change.... Fat chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment