Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another sick man

I found out that A has been hospitalized (and still) for having blood clot in his lungs. It came no surprise to me as I can feel that.... Even after my divorce, I still have the instinct. I hate feeling it coz our relationship is over and done.

I can imagine how the family would be now. But as nobody informed me or my kids, I assume they dont want us to know or my kids are not important enough for him. But its ok actually. I would not go to visit him as we dont have ties anymore. He is just the father of my kids. I informed my kids and for them since nobody informed them, they treat is as no news.

Even on last Friday we communicated thru email and he said that he will not pay Zaki's tuition fees and I replied that if he continue shortchanging our lives, then Allah will repay him. I did ask him to repent and I did not get any reply from him. In March 2008, A was hospitalized and I said the same thing.... Remember Allah and repent but instead I was kicked and chased out from the hospital... This time no more kicking coz I will never go near.

Sometimes when we do something to people, we forget that theres Allah. Dont think you can get away with all as the doas from the kids and the others you hurt and harm. Allah is Great and Fair.... To A, I wish you happiness and luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment