Friday, April 16, 2010

Happier days in the making

What? At times help can come in many ways. The assistance I received ever since and with the doa and prayers from friends helped me through the dark patches in my life. With the latest unfortunate event (?) as my kindy needs to be relocated again, I was offered by the nearby surau a place to put my school. I am blessed as the offer came even before I asked them. Its not easy to relocate the kindy as I have students, parents and staffs to answer to. With the new location insyaAllah which is just next door, it wont be a hassle.

And to my surprise, I cried in front of a friend today. I was very frustrated and she came along trying to help me make things easier. I am trying to sort my matters with A and this friend has a way of getting thru this. I suppose she may be the only person currently who has a better hand to help me out. I really hope and pray I could go thru this....

This is why happier days in the making... I can see some light at the end and with the people around me chipping in, things would be even better.....

No comments:

Post a Comment