Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Getting over and out!

I realized that for the last six months (at least!), I had not been bothered to even think about A. And since we moved to our new place, the old house somehow didnt meant anything to me anymore. I could not recall any good things about the past in that house; all I could remember and wanted to do was to get away and getting over things.

I was told that A was ill and I could not be bothered! I have my own life to lead and definitely without him. We are quite used not having him and DEFINITELY never having him again. We had enough! So to speak I had enough! I am now busy building up my kids lives and mine.

As for my family, I dont understand what else to think. They are trying to make me miserable as what A is doing and Alhamdulillah... I am doing alright with my life now without interferences from my family. At least my eldest brother has some common sense. The rest.... I wish you all well eventhough what you all said about me. Well... its my time now... being helpless. Just hope you all will not be in my boat in the future... at least.

Dear all, please pray that all will be over soon.... Getting over and out from the dark side of misery....

No comments:

Post a Comment