Sunday, April 25, 2010

Could it be real?

The title sounds odd but thats how I am feeling and wondering now. Could it be real? A had almost a heart attack (PE) but he survived. Perhaps Allah still wants to give him opportunity to change.... emmm... perhaps.

We did not visit him when he was at the hospital as we were not informed. I ask him to forgive his kids. Our presence were not needed and my kids may not be that important compared to the others.

His smses to me seem a bit mellowed and I deduce that maybe he had come to his senses. I prayed that he had waken up and fulfil his responsibilities towards his kids. But still... my case at the court is still on for late June.... If only he would repent and realise that it will do more harm to him should he proceed. Only time will tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment