Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Nightmare... When will it ends

I had been having nightmares for the last few years, sleepless nights, waking up in the middle of my sleeps. But at least its much better now but here we go again! A as usual always has something up his sleeves and now he is delaying (?) his payment for the kids expenses, rental etc... As I have quit my job to take care of Sarah's needs and I am cash-tight. Thats why my nightmare starts again. I dont know where to go to for help... but I know I will get it solved by hook or by crook. I need to regain my strength and get back on my feet.

What he is trying to do is for me to be penniless and have to give up all my kids. And that wont happen.... How hard it may seems, but I will try to survive and fight with all my mights to ensure that all the kids would be with me. My kids need me and I need them for I took care of all of them since birth without help and assistance from anybody. How much he tries to destroy me and I will stand back each time to fight....

Ya Allah... please help me go through these with courage and patience... give me strength and ways to get me over this mess.... Ameen...

No comments:

Post a Comment