Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happiness


I love Harry Potter's movies. It may sound childish but I have all the books and the DVDs. I will take the trouble to watch it at the cinema and still watch the DVDs. It gives some kind of good feelings not that I believe in magic but I learn some wisdom words from the movies.

Albus Dumbledore said that there's happiness in even the darkest time if only if we turn on the light. And its true... even in the darkest time in my life, I can still find happiness if I try to let go. I dont to grow old ahead of my time and I want to savour every minute of my life with my kids and let them feel my love around them.

I want them to know that nothing could be more important than them and their welfare is my utmost priority. Every morning I wake up and thank Allah for giving me another day with my kids and every nite, I thanked Allah for the day I had. Happiness is when you know that you are appreciated and loved by others. Nobody could take over the places of my kids and I will cherish and take care of them as long as I live.

My relationship with A is over and my happiness is only my kids, my students, my friends and those who shared my pain....

No comments:

Post a Comment