Saturday, April 3, 2010

Silver lining in the clouds....

As the saying goes 'there's a silver lining in the dark clouds', its very true. In every turn of event or mishap, there should be a good thing instal for us. All we need to do is to look at the brighter side; pray, persevere and have faith... InsyaAllah there'll be a solution and assistance.

As for us now, getting news during the meeting I attended just now was a blessing. Alhamdulillah.... and to all, I wish all my gratitute and thankfulness for your support and aid. I am lost of words and deep from the bottom of my heart, I thank every each of you for your thoughtfulness.....

I am blessed to have friends like all of you as you have accepted and treated me more like my own family. With all these, I hope that life would be better and I am able to look forward and continue with my effort. I will devote my strength and energy to my kids, friends and society.

Thank you for your faith and believing in me...

No comments:

Post a Comment