Monday, November 9, 2009

Another day... at the clinic

Again today I rushed home from work to take Sarah and Zaid to the clinic. In the last two weeks, I have been to the clinic more than 5 times. Zaki first, then Sarah and now Zaid... Luckily the doc is friendly and the clinic is quite near. The only problem is parking. Its a miracle to get a parking space nearby.


Again today it rained... I could not go back to the office and worked from home. Sent some emails to clients and communicate by YM and FB. In this era, its not impossible to work from home. We have all the gadgets and tech to actually do everything from home including banking, shopping etc. Thats why I enjoy staying at home coz its fun and have a lot of things to do...


Today I chatted with YKH, my ex-superior when I was working in the bank based company. I quit my job end 1995 to take care of Zaki. I wonder where would I be, should I still be working....
But... staying at home to be with kids still is the best choice. The pleasure of seeing your kids grow in front of your eyes. No regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment