Monday, November 2, 2009

My off day


Tuesdays and Thursdays are my off days. This morning I managed to take Zaid to make his IC which was 2 months overdue. His 12th birthday this year was in fasting month and exam month. Last month I was uptight with a lot of things in mind and finally I found the time to take him. We went to JPN at Sri Rampai coz there are less crowd there. I once accompanied Zaki when he was 12 and the queue was like a mile long...


At last my astro got fixed. Sarah is the most excited one coz she can watch her 6++ channels again. Zaki is getting better but Sarah is down with fever. Can see the chicken pox coming out already. Hope she will be over it soon.


While I was running errand at TNB, I saw this show about abused women and the organisations who supported them. Good show... Kept me thinkin about all the other women who are facing these physical and mental abuse but refused to come forward. Women are not born to be abused especially not by husbands who think they are superior. We should not protect these men who do not value and appreciate us, women. We are the better species... Believe it!


No comments:

Post a Comment