Monday, November 2, 2009

Lightning and chicken pox

There was a power surge at our area after a lightning strike the TNB pole near my house. Well... you can guess what happened next. My astro, modem, few lights and my notebook charger were affected. We stayed in total darkness till almost 9 pm when the power were restored. Sarah was freaking out. The TNB guys came to access our loss and will have to write to them to claim the loss. Imagine no atro and wifi... Macam duduk zaman batu....

This morning had to take Zaki to the clinic and found out that Sarah also got chicken pox.... Argh.. I expected that but still... Pity her. Lucky for me coz all the kids dont have any problem with medication. Her exam starts tomorrow and had to call the teacher to inform of her condition. I hope the school can understand.

Its still raining... Still no astro but manage to get a new modem. At least can still interneting.... No tv for the next few days....

No comments:

Post a Comment