Saturday, November 7, 2009

Rod Stewart's Concert


This great concert was held on February 28, 2009 in Singapore. I went there purposely to watch him live in concert. The 3 hours concert was enjoyable and most of the audience were singing together with him. He was energetic and his voice... For an old man, he is still a crowd puller. His fans mostly are on their feet jumping and shaking and singing to his songs.
After the concert, I walked in the rain to my hotel. I chose a hotel nearby the Singapore Indoor Stadium coz I knew that to get a taxi would be a miracle. While I was there, I manage to do some shopping for myself... My hobby actually.
I am looking forward to go to more concerts no matter where. In 2009 alone, I went to 4 concerts and still have 2 months to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment