Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh Oh! School Holidays


Its school holidays again... Last long school holidays, we went to Hong Kong. It was early Dec 2008 and winter. No snow and very2 cold. The kids were not used to very cold weather and had hard time adjusting to it.
The trip to Disneyland was fun. Sara enjoyed the most and the boys enjoyed the rides. They were asking to go to Hong Kong again but this year, Zaki is sitting for his SPM. I intend to take them to Langkawi actually after SPM. And after that trip, we will be busy shifting house.
As long as we are together, we will salvage every moment and before the kids grow any bigger, I want them to feel loved and secured. My kids, my precious darlings. No matter where you'll in the future, you'll still be my baby.... I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment