Friday, November 6, 2009

Weekend

As Sarah is still down with chicken pox, I decided to spend this weekend at home being with the kids. Zaki will start his exam on Nov 18 and Zaid will get his result soon. I hope Sarah will be able to go to school next week to sit for her exam.

I am starting to pack up my things to move by end Dec. I have lot of things to throw and had been giving away some of the clothes; to friends and recently 4 boxes to the earthquake victims in Padang, Sumatera. Felt good about it and will be giving more things away in due time. I dont think the new place can accomodate all my things from this house. Well... I dont think I want to take many things from this house either! I just want to start new. New place, new environment and away from this house. Cant wait to get out and move on....

No comments:

Post a Comment