Thursday, November 12, 2009




These are some of the students that I teach in two different schools. My passion for teaching kids English started when I was asked to teach some neighbours' children. I have the patience to teach these kids but according to my kids I am GARANG. Yes to my kids but not to other kids. I am strict with my kids when it comes to English. But when I go to these classes, I felt needed and appreciated. A always say that I am not good. But its not for him to judge me... I had been teaching tuition at this school for the last 5 years and had proven that I am able to guide and teach the kids.
I have two other classes; kindergarten and SPM students. The SPM class is over as the exam is just 6 days away.. Argh...I pray that Zaki will do well. To all the students sitting for their exam, GOOD LUCK! Read the questions carefully and answer correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment