Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My dear old friend

I am pleased and excited! Thru FB, I found a long lost old friend from my primary years in KB. Well I saw her brother's name who happened to be my super senior at my secondary school. I manage to chat with him via FB and managed to explain who am I. He gave me his sister's hp no and I called her. She is in Penang and I can hear from her shouting, she was feeling excited. Tg Asilah... it was great hearing your voice!

I have not seen her since the 70s, perhaps over 30 years and we can still recall our times together. Such great times cycling all around KB and visiting friends. I had always wanted to meet my friends from primary days and trying to gather some info from friends who shared the same secondary school. Since they all hail from KB, perhaps they might have bumped into old friends.... Maybe we can organize a gathering....

So anyone reading this blog who happened to know anyone from ZS2 primary school 1970-1975, please contact me. I love to hear from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment