Saturday, October 31, 2009

Time


How time flies... Its already November. 10 months over in a brisk. The kids all grown up. Next year Sarah will be in her double digit age. Thats why I had her birthday celebrated (more than 5 people attended, she asked for it!) this year coz her last year in single digit. That means also another year added for me too.


Not to worry about age actually. Its just a number.. How you lived to be that number is more important. I wanted to grow old gracefully. When I was married, I never see myself growing old with A. I really dont mind growing old in my present condition coz I will always have the children with me esp Sarah. I am enjoying what I do now... traveling, reading, sudoku and teaching.


I am a part time teacher. I love teaching English. Currently I teach students from kindergarten to Form 5 students. Its such a great pleasure having to teach pupils English and seeing them appreciate what I had done is wonderful. I hope I will continue teaching and continue my service to the community...


No comments:

Post a Comment