Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Busy Day

It felt like Monday actually. I reached office at 7.40 am, a record time and I dont have the keys! Locked out until almost 8 am when Liyana arrived with keys. Aaahhhh. What a relief. But then I thot my boss would come in early coz today is bank day. Guess what? He went straight to his meeting.

I rushed to prepare the cheques for staffs salaries but alas... he signed the cheques after 3 pm. Tried to rush to the bank in the rain and slight jam. And again he missed signing two cheques. Arrghh had to go back to office to get him sign.... Well in a month, salary time would be a busy day for me. With the looks from the kids (?) around me....kesian. Most of them buat muka welfare coz all dried up especially after raya hols. I cant disappoint them, could I?

I dont feel well actually with the weather hot and cold... Sore throat a bit but maybe it was because been singing Koleksi Sharifah Aini for the last 2 weeks whenever driving. I caught her concert 'Inilah Sharifah Aini' at Filem Negara early Oct and cant seem to get her songs out of my mind. I really enjoyed the concert and the company. Thanks to Hj N and my good friend AJ for taking me. I owe you guys a big one! Her songs reminded me of my growing up years and they suited my situation very well. Songs like Jatuh Cinta, Tiada Maaf Bagimu, Dekatlah Padaku etc. Ramli MS was the pianist and he was superb. Good show!!

Tot of going to Singapore for her concert in early Nov but could not find any friends to go with. I dont mind spending a lil bit for a good time. You only live once!! Enjoy it while I still can.... Anyone out there care to join me?

Huhuhuhu.....

No comments:

Post a Comment