Thursday, October 29, 2009

Waiting...


Well... the hospital visit was not too bad. But still... had to wait for a couple of hours. There were other patients waiting too. We chit chatted and time seemed to fly. Had meals (the cafe food) is not that bad. I love the apple pies there. Bought for sandwiches for Zaki and Sarah too.


Zaid finally got his cast removed. What a relief!! He was jumping up and down. Keep on asking for his turn while waiting for the doc. I told him if he can wait for 3 weeks, what is an hour to him...Yes... waiting seemed to be a pain for most of us.


Honestly, I waited a long time to be what I am now. It took me years to be where I am now. Not the high flying career I seek actually but the independence. Had always wanted to end the misery but the time were never right. Now... after a year I can feel the goodness of being independent. Dont want to get hurt no more. Would rather be alone coz alone doesnt mean you are lonely.


Many people asked me whether I am lonely. I said no, of course! The kids kept me company and I have many friends to help me thru. What is matrimony when you no longer respect each other and you lost the trust? Promises you cant keep, the abuse, physical and mental you had to endure? Dont think I want to be in the same boat again. My life is too precious to be wasted. A, you maybe a top gun in a big corp but you are no longer in our top list. You dont deserve any of us. I can finally walk up tall and be myself again after 19 years.... The waiting is over. Yes, I waited that long....

No comments:

Post a Comment