Saturday, October 24, 2009

Naza Fair


Top: Zaki, Arina & Sarah
Below: Arina

We went to Naza Fair at PJ minus Zaid but plus Arina. Her mother works there. Btw Arina is a sweet 17 year old girl who is Zaki's friend. I find her very helpful and a pleasant girl. We got our hands painted and Sarah collected some balloons.

We rushed to Sarah's piano lesson at Ampang Point and I end up buying her an electric guitar too. She enjoyed her piano lesson and just wanted to instill some skill for her. Who knows...perhaps she is talented...
Arina seems to get along with Sarah very well. Sarah can really behave well when Arina is around. I spoke to her mother that I am pleased with Arina and maybe I can adopt her as my daughter.... (If she doesnt become my daughter in law la). The chemistry between me, Arina and Sarah is magical. I hope the relationship will last long....
Sometimes people that enter into your life in some way are significant. I see Arina as a blessing in disguise, when I needed a grown up daughter to share my feelings. So mothers out there, please appreciate your daughters... I did not have that relationship with my late mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment