Thursday, October 22, 2009

Down with flu

For the last three days, I was down with flu and slight fever. Not H1N1 la... Zaki and Sarah are also in the same boat. Zaid...as usual. Not catching it.

Still I have to be in the office coz need to get some urgent matters done. And the for the last three days also, my mood was not really good. A lot of things in mind and I end up shopping. I suppose thats the best therapy. In the last 3 days, I managed to buy 3 pairs of shoes, 5 books including Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, 2 handphones including Nokia 5530 expressmusic and 2 original windows for Zaid's and Zaki's laptops. And also I cut my hair.

Have to starve for the next 2 weeks I think. Spend a bit some in the last three days. Well....
What to do... Need to cheer myself up. Not expecting anybody else to help me thru... sob sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment