Sunday, October 18, 2009

The transformation

It would had been our 20th wedding anniversary mid Oct but it never happened. Its ok actually for I would not get my independence should I still be married. I did not regret being married to A though, coz from the marriage I got three wonderful kids.

Need not to regret being out too. Really am enjoying my singlehood and the time with the kids. We finally been able to do things without upsetting A's busy schedule, golf, work and time. I manage to travel a bit and most of all, I manage to catch some good concerts too. I dont think A would approve but I dont care.

My life now is more peaceful than ever and I can actually channel my energy to something useful and to others who would appreciate me. After being out of job for almost 13 years, I manage to work right after being single. Never thought I could do that after years of being a home maker but was I wrong!

The work had somehow change my life. And also I got help from close friends whom actually knew what I went thru. I was given opportunity to actually work myself out and eventually earn my own money. It felt really good that finally I am no longer live in deceit of lies, fear for my own life and the kids. The best transformation ever!

I thanked Allah SWT for the giving me the strength to survive. I may earn only 5% of what A is earning monthly but the Barakah is what that matters. Be it a little but it goes a long way. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment