Monday, October 19, 2009

What a day!

Back to work after 4 days off. Phew! There are few things pending and my mind was else where. Worry abt our new place to stay. Well I had to move out fr this house by year end. Had been staying here since Zaki was 6 months old. Now he is already 17. For a change, I need to move away from this house as it creeps me after these years. Need to flush away all the memories from this house. Been too much for me to take, actually.

Then, I worry abt Zaki taking his SPM this year. It had been bad for him going thru the years with me and becoming my protector. I am blessed to have Zaki for he understood my situation and able to take charge after A left. I know he is still young but... I wonder whats cooking deep inside him.

Then, I also worry abt Zaid who fractured his wrist during a football game. Had to be in cast for three weeks!! But he can still use his legs. Been having his friends over and out. Luckily his UPSR and PSRA over...

Finally... my dear Sarah. My special girl who has learning disabilities. Mild Autistic to be exact. I accompanied Sarah for her monthly therapy at HUKM since 2003 and I can count how many times A was there. He was too busy to even take Sarah for an hour in a month. Even the brothers would ponteng sekolah so that they can help Sarah. Perhaps A was in denial. Let him be... Sarah will have to sit for her final Year 3 exam soon. Her IQ is only 6 years old.....

What a worrying day...

No comments:

Post a Comment