Friday, October 30, 2009

Oh Friday...




I love Fridays whether TGIF or Friday not because the weekend is coming but its a day I can watch my fav show without disturbance from the kids. They knew that Friday night is my TV night. No one can kacau me watching Midsomer Murders on channel 702.


I enjoyed this British police drama for the language and the plot... very2 complicated. You actually have to watch and listen carefully in order for you to understand the story. I always like these mystery series. I used to watch Matlock, Barnaby Jones, Murder She Wrote, Murder 101, Mystery Woman to name a few. I love solving murder stories. My kids never understand why I like these stories and now I can watch whatever I like actually.



Tonight is the night... with a cup of hot nescafe watching my fav drama.... What a bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment