Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lunch - PNB Darby Park

I had a good lunch with 3 of my ex-classmates (Form 1-5). It was at PNB Darby Park, 39th Floor. The food was excellent and the music by Ann Zulkifli was pleasant. Really enjoyed our long lunch and exchanging updated infos abt ourselves. Perhaps the next time we meet, more of the classmates would have the time to join.

Btw its my day off today. My english class at the sekolah agama near my house was at 3pm. Felt really good during the class coz all the students were actually doing their work and listening to me. After class, I took my students to the nearby sundry shop to belanja them, only if they speak to the shopkeeper in English! Were they scared! I wanted them to practise their English and the shop owner commented that they had never met a teacher like this. LOL. Everyone managed to buy ice creams and some goodies. But they really enjoyed it. The satisfaction of making my students happy.... I felt blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment